Did you know it's MBFWA this week? OK good, just checking in case you like, missed it or something, because that would be easy to do, right?
NOT! It's everywhere and there's so much going on and if you want to look at all our coverage in one chunk you can do so here. Our coverage includes daily model diaries by the lovely model and fashion activist (which yes, is a thing), Ollie Henderson. She spent day three (Tuesday) of MBFWA 2015 preparing for her House of Riot launch party, hanging backstage at Alice McCall with Rachel Rutt, and you know, cuddling adorable children. Read on, and check out her first and second day diaries, too. We also had a really interesting conversation with her about the highs and lows of the modelling industry ahead of MBFWA 2015, too, if you're so inclined.
1) Makeup tip for the day: achieve the Alice Cooper look of your dreams.
Step 1: Apply 10 layers of mascara.
Step 2: Try to take it off.
2) Runway selfies at Ginger and Smart rehearsal.
3) Bumped into this cutie, Mona, mid shows.
4) Gals being silly backstage at Alice McCall - Karol and Rachel.
5) Late night painting. The Welcome Mat for the House of Riot party on Thursday.
Liked this? Read these articles about MBFWA 2015:
Subscribe to our e-newsletter for news you want, fashion you like and opinions to share.